Thursday, September 6, 2012

Day 17: 9:35 PM

Very late workout tonight. Stationary bike for 20 minutes with a little Cold War Kids on the iPod and some thoughts in the head. Not a very strenuous workout.

Bought a Kettle Ball workout thingy today. Plan on giving it a try in the AM, so I didn't really want to push things tonight, since, you know, late for a workout. But since my workouts have been awfully spotty in the last week, I really wanted to make sure I got one in tonight.

I'm ready to start building muscle. I'm losing weight. My smaller t-shirts are fitting better. I've dropped two belt loops. My muscles are starting to get hard again, both in my legs (which I blame on the bike) and my arms (which I blame on something else completely). Plus, my ass is starting to feel like my ass again. Though sore from the bike saddle.

I can't wait to start feeling some soreness. Aside from one time when I worked my calves too hard and going down the stairs hurt like hell, I've always enjoyed the soreness from a workout. I'm sort of amazed I'm not constantly working out just to achieve that.

No, that's a lie. I'm not amazed. I love the feeling, but I'm lazy. Workin' on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment