Today was my first day with the kettlebell (which I've been calling a kettle ball. Sue me.). My legs are going to be sore. My hips and abs are going to be sore. My arms and shoulders are going to be sore. I have a slight case of Kitten Arms (a term I've borrowed from Ferns, who is also working out. If you are not her and would like to encourage her, click here. Also read her blog.) Probably my eyelids will find a way to be sore.
I cannot wait for the soreness. Tomorrow, I bike or run. I'm going to alternate. At least until my muscles get used to the weight of the kettlebell.
Currently, my leg is shaking from resting my forearm on it. My sweaty sweaty forearm.
I don't mind losing out on my iPod and instead watching Bob Harper and some woman I don't know doing exercisy things. He should probably visit me some day. You know. Just because. Maybe he'd let me rub up against him. In a purely platonic way.
No comments:
Post a Comment