I wanted to wake up, roll out of bed, and then go take a "run" at the park outside. I put the word "run" in scare quotes, not because I'm scared, but because the last thing you could call what I'd be doing at this point is running. It'd mainly be walking while out-of-breath and doubled over, sandwiched by flailing around in a way that could loosely be recognized as jogging.
Here is what happened:
I rolled out of bed, tripped on something, caught myself, determined I was not hurt, went to the bathroom, and then came right here to post about it.
I forgot this part:
I remembered that I have no key to this apartment where I'm couch surfing, yet. I can go outside and run all I want if I have no key. I just can't get back inside. So now I'm waiting to see a person who lives in the apartment. Please wake up and/or come out of your bedroom so I can ask for a way in before it gets hot outside.
Don't get me wrong. I'm still running. Just now I'll be running in the heat, which means I probably won't last as long.
No comments:
Post a Comment