Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Day 9: 9:01 AM

I woke up in a piss-poor mood today. I have so much stuff to do that hasn't been getting done.

Apparently, all I need is a piss-poor mood to get me motivated into cardio before noon. You know, since I'm in a bad mood anyway, I may-as-well throw on my iPod and hop on the stationary bike while I wait for my turn at the shower.

So that's what I did. Right away, my calf muscles said no. Which is funny, because I don't recall them complaining yesterday. My thighs were sort of resigned to what they needed to do.

About halfway through my mopey ride, this song started trying to cheer me up. I unceremoniously skipped it in favor of this song. Because I'm a barrel of laughs today. You'd rather not know what I was thinking about.

I don't feel like talking about exercise today. Twenty minutes. As fast as my calves would allow. Until my lungs complained a little. Then I slowed down a little. At least I'm awake now.

No comments:

Post a Comment