Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Day 1: 9:32 PM

Once I received my keys, I already had a shower. I went out briefly at noonish to get a lay of the land and decided I can use the little park by the apartment pretty exclusively until I get more comfortable running. I took a quick walk and was sweating puddles by the time I got around the park. So I came back inside.

Later, it cooled down drastically. I wheezed my way out to the park and started jogging. I lasted about two minutes before I slowed to a quick walk. I lasted another ten minutes before some creepy guy started hanging around and I sped up to a steady jogging speed. That lasted another five minutes until I slowed for a cool down, drenched in sweat and feeling itchy.

I don't think I breathed once. I was gasping for air on my way to the door. And then I had to go up some stairs. And later I went to Target. So my legs feel a bit Jell-o-ish. You know what I say to them?

Get used to it, legs! That's how you're going to feel from now on. Ha!


2 comments:

  1. I already said this elsewhere, but yay you!!!!

    Take that, legs!!

    Ferns

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're getting used to it. *smile*

    ReplyDelete